Web Search

Monday, August 18, 2008

Just on the fly!

Hi Everyone,

Below is a summary of each of my blogs (Links Listed).

Biking - Please check in to see my latest ride in the metro area

Flyfishing -Please check in to see the latest comments and events with the WM FF of MN and the TC chapter of Trouts Unlimited.

Gardening - A little behind on the posting; but will start with what I have (pics) and what I will change for next year's container gardening. Will also update what harvest I have in my vegetable garden, just a few to keep the bins full between visits to the Mpls Farmer's Market.

Reporting on the fly!

1 comment:

Steve said...

OTF08,
I was searching the Coffehouse for ideas about blogging and ran across your blog. I like the way you set it up with a HomeBlog and three other blogs. I was interested in two of the three so they got my attention. Hope you don't mind if I set up a similar design. It is a long winter and it will be a fun project.
Have fun!
Steve